Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's bath time again

I'm going to give Keisha a bath later today. She really needs one. She's in her crate relaxing right now. I kept her in there while I was cleaning the living room because I didn't want to run her over by accident when I was vacuuming. It's hard enough operating a wheelchair and vacuum at the same time, without having to worry about if your husky is under your wheels!

I still have to clean up the kitchen, and vacuum the hallway, then it's time for her bath. She's funny because she likes taking showers instead of baths. She stands on her back legs, with her front legs leaning on my bath bench and I use the hand held shower to wash her. It's great because we have really deep soaker tubs, and it's really hard to reach her when she's not leaning on my bench. She also likes the water to be at a certain temperature.

Her favorite part of bath time though is when she is getting dried off. I put a big towel around her, and hold her on my lap and cuddle her while I'm drying her. It's one of the few times she will actually stay still and cuddle! She's so different than Sophie, who doesn't like water (even though she's a Labrador Retriever), and loves to cuddle whenever she can!

Well, I guess I'll go finish watching The Simpsons. Oh, Julian just called, so I'll talk to him instead!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP