Friday, August 15, 2008

A Good Looking Husky and She Knows It

As you may have noticed from the photo Keisha and Sophie are getting along a lot better lately. Keisha has calmed down quite a bit, and Sophie tolerates her more because of it.

I took Keisha downstairs with me earlier today to get the mail. When we got on the elevator she saw herself in the mirror and put her paws up on the railing to get a better look! When I told her to get down she decided to put her paws up on my legs so she could admire herself in the mirror that way! She's just like Sophie when it comes to mirrors. Whenever Sophie walks past a mirror, even if it's on the side of an escalator she slows down to watch herself! They both know how good looking they are.

This was the first time I left Sophie alone and took Keisha with me. I think she handled it pretty well. She was waiting in the hallway for us as soon as we came back in the door, and she was sitting instead of laying down and waiting like usual. I don't think she was too upset by it though. We were only gone for a few minutes and I didn't make a big deal out of it on purpose.

I was thinking about taking Keisha outside, but there was a lot of mail to carry so we came back upstairs. By the time we got back up here it was raining. I thought it would start raining before we left, but didn't think it would so quickly. Things cleared up after that, but the rain started again a little while ago and we just started having thunder. We have had record rainfall this summer, and I'm so sick of it!

I'm going to go finish watching Two and a Half Men and hopefully the weather will clear up again pretty soon. I really don't like storms because we do have funnel clouds around here, and I can't see them, even if it's in the middle of the day. They don't usually turn into tornadoes, but they still stress me out!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP