Friday, December 7, 2007

Keisha broke a bowl

Keisha broke a bowl last night! I was in the bathroom and heard a crash. For a few seconds I thought she had somehow broke out of her crate! When I came out there was a broken bowl on the floor. It had been on top of her crate, and she managed to push it off the top. I had been keeping it there to put her water in. She tips over dog bowls too easily, and I can’t use the ones that have rubber on the bottoms that are harder to tip over because I have a latex allergy. I cleaned up the bowl, and vaccumed to make sure there were no small pieces of glass in the carpet, and I guess I’ll have to find somewhere else to keep her bowls from now on!


She’s sleeping in her crate now, and Sophie’s sleeping on the couch. It’s one of the rare moments when it’s quiet here! When Keisha’s awake she’s usually howling, talking, being hyper, or chasing her tail!

I’m not sure how I’m going to keep her from destroying the Christmas tree yet. I’m going to wait for awhile longer before putting it up, but I know she’s going to want to jump at it and eat it! I’ll let everyone know how it goes once the tree is up!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP